Voltier Creative created this wonderful social media infographic for the career minded. For those of us that are visual learners, these bright colored infographics are a great way to share news because they are dynamic and memorable. When looking for a social media job there are some characteristics that companies look for when hiring a marketing consultant, you can see the stats below of what big companies do with their social media. Before you apply for a social media position, make sure to know what the bosses are looking for and be prepared to show them how you are going to deliver results. If you want to have social media success, make sure you can answer all these question confidently.
- What are job responsibilities for the social strategist?
- How to be innovative and influential?
- Identify Reactive and Proactive Approaches
- Use of traditional marketing techniques in the age of social media?
- Do marketing professionals need twitter and linkedin profiles?
- How do you measure ROI?